IGBT medium frequency induction melting furnace 1-500KGs melting capacity
IGBT medium frequency induction melting furnace 3-500KGs melting capacity
|Model No.||Maxi. Input power||Melting capacity|
Main applications of medium frequency induction melting furnace:
IGBT medium frequency melting furnace is used for melting and heating of steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver and other metal materials; the melting amount is from 3KG to 500KG.
The working principle of the intermediate frequency induction furnace:
The basic component of the induction furnace is an induction coil wound with a copper tube. An alternating voltage is applied to both ends of the induction coil to generate an alternating electromagnetic field. The conductive material is placed in the induction coil. The electromagnetic induction generates eddy currents in the material, and the electric energy is converted into heat energy to heat the material.
The basic composition of the intermediate frequency melting furnace:
Including medium frequency power supply, compensation capacitor box and melting furnace. According to different application requirements, it may also include infrared thermometers, temperature controllers, etc. The melting furnaces are divided into three types: tipping smelting furnaces, ejector melting furnaces and stationary melting furnaces. The tipping smelting furnace can be divided into a mechanical tumbling furnace, an electric tumbling furnace and a hydraulic tumbling furnace according to the overturning manner.
Characteristics of medium frequency melting furnace:
(1) Medium frequency melting furnace is used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver and other materials.
(2) Medium frequency smelting has a good electromagnetic stirring effect, which is beneficial to smelting metal temperature and uniformity of structure, which is beneficial to scumming and reducing impurities;
(3) The frequency range is wide, from 1KHZ to 20KHZ, the melting coil, electromagnetic stirring, heating efficiency, noise during operation, etc. can be considered to design the induction coil and the matching compensation capacitor to determine the output frequency.
(4) Compared with thyristor intermediate frequency, energy saving is at least 20%;
(5) The equipment is small in size, light in weight, and has a smelting capacity ranging from a few kilograms to several hundred kilograms. It can be used in a wide range of applications, both for factory production and for small-scale smelting in schools and research institutes.